Viking Norse Font
The Viking Norse font is based on the original Nordic Runes; every letter has been designed in a rhombus shape, which reminds the typical stone inscriptions of the ancient Scandinavian norse population.
The Viking Norse font comes together with a family of 36 symbols from Norse symbolism and 24 symbols from Viking Runes.
Viking Norse font Specifications
- Uppercase, lowercase, numbers, special characters
- Full support for Latin 1 Standard 300 glyphs
- TTF – OTF [for print&design usage]
- WOFF – WOFF2 [for web usage]
- Set of Ethnographic symbols [as font] of each specific culture